Saturday, March 25, 2006

Cryonics magazine feature!


Okay so I knew this was coming but I didn't want to lead on until I received a copy for myself. Alcor's publication "Cryonics" magazine has a special issue (Winter 2006) that just came out devoted to the relationship between nanotechnology and cryonics. They asked if they could do a feature on me regarding my interest in both of those topics and my art and animation work, in particular my Dermal Display animation. Click here to read the feature.

7 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Thank you Natasha! I like the pun too, very clever : ) And again, thank you for all your hard work on the NanoFuture art exhibit. You have done so much for all of us.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gina, I agree...The article shows a very nice display of your work. I hope you have the opportunity to show your work in future conferences on nanotechnology.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Well thank you so much Martha.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Congratulations! Good on you!!

1:37 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

So kind of you! Thank you.

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the glimpse into the artist/animator's world. Great exposure for you, G. Congrats!

David

12:46 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hey buddy! Thank you. Congrats to you too, we have really been thinking of you here at the homefront, with your senate committee talk on our minds - I looked over your docs (love the details by the way - holds such and such photo in right hand) it sounds like a great talk and I'm sure it went very well for you. So proud of you friend.

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home