Saturday, June 03, 2006

ar·ti·fact



Over the last week I worked on this animation for a Converse Competition. It is so fitting, I've always worn Converse it's the shoe preference of the non conformist. I've got them in classic black, cartoon comic print, cheetah print, shiney silver, red with yellow smiley faces on the sides, the whole nine yards. My mom always knows that it is me when she comes down the escalator at the airport, before she has even seen my face, because she knows my shoes! After I was finished with the actual animation it took two days to fill out all of the paper work. But I managed and as usual learned a lot from the experience. The papers and the DVD has been sent via snail mail. If I happen by good fortune to win a grand prize and appearance of the animation on a television commercial, I will definitely let you know. If not, I still had a great time. I'll keep you updated. Click here to go to the animation page. (update - got free shoes but didn't win)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you do outstanding work. This one is quite good. Good luck in the competition. :)

A. Hanson

3:55 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hooray, good to hear! So glad you like it. Thank you so much A!

2:01 PM  
Blogger iguru*vision said...

Hi,again:

Cool anima from "The Gina Code" again !!!

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic! love the animation and the music. Looks like you have put in so much hard work, good luck in the competition.

2:35 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thanks for watching fusionlin. That code thing is right up my alley!

Hi Cruststation - thank you for your kind review! It means a lot.

3:23 AM  
Blogger Lady K said...

Fantastic! You are uber talented! I'm sure you'll win!

I volunteer to do the alien voice over if needed in the future..

11:27 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

You are too kind lady k, and you are uber talented my friend. Hey, I might take you up on that!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home