Sunday, August 21, 2005

Feedmap

I found this interesting website today Feedmap. It's sort of a pun on the Google Satellite real time viewing crossed with MapQuest. Instead of locating your house or movie theatre, it maps out blogs that live in your area and the rest of the world. I added my blog to the map - once you do that, Feedmap automatically generates code for you that is constantly updated which I uploaded to my website here .
- however I had to just grab the still to display here on the blog - my map looks like the image on the left.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gina!

I had a lot of fun today reading blogs from this link...That was a very good link, thank you!
I had the impression that most of the people blogging in Seattle (the ones linked there) are computer developers or somehow associated to that world.
Martha

8:05 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Yes, I must confess I became lost in the link for a while today. And you're right! I noticed that too. Gina`

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home