Saturday, February 04, 2006

Immortality Institute film

The final version of the Immortality Institute film is now available. My Dermal Display animation and Iamthefuture pieces are featured in the movie. Many of my co-collaborators and leaders in the field are interviewed in the film.
The movie is packed full of commentary on how to achieve life extension and the intriguing philosophical issues that coincide with it.
I would like to thank B.J. Klein for all of his hard work on this and many other wonderful projects from IMMInst.
Get your copy of Exploring Life Extension for free!
Click the image on the left to enlarge.

2 Comments:

Blogger my house is cuter than yours said...

The dermal display is amazing!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Aw, well thank you for that! I appreciate you taking a look. : )
Going to go see what's new with you now.....

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home