Monday, June 12, 2006

Blue


I've got a new animation short for you. This was something that I had started quite a while ago but became distracted by other projects. Recently it began entering my consciousness so to aleviate, today I took a look at it and automatically began working. It was such a free and fluid project, no technicalities, no timelines, nothing to match the images up to, just my own drawings speaking their own beauty for beauty's sake. I sort of like that it's not 3D, that it's raw, it's simple, it's pure and yet really exudes a real dreamy mood. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed creating it. There is a riddle for you at the webpage, and watch for all of the moving parts, they are easily missed, can you spot them all? Click here to go to the animation!

6 Comments:

Blogger weirdbunny said...

Gina, how cool are these!!! I've just been through the museum of the future stuff, seen most of you animations. Waiting till tommorow to watch the rest with my son, he'll think these are so cool!!!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Oh thank you for checking this blog and my website out weirdbunny, what a nice surprise! I hope he likes them!

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this, it's very therapeutic I can watch it all day.

12:48 AM  
Blogger Lady K said...

Wow... Your animations are brilliant.

I could watch that all day long.

It belongs in some beautifully slick ambient bar in europe where people drink elegant absinthe martinis and listen to transient rhythms while discussing the theory of the universe...

12:12 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Very nice of you crustation! Thank you.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Once again lady k you have used your poetic words to bring big, big smiles! I love your vision, thank you.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home