Saturday, June 16, 2007

Blips

Just a couple blips of recent coverage of my work here:

I have apparently been listed as a Transhumanist Artist at Wikipedia.

My Dermal Display animation has been keeping up appearances:

Mentioned at Nanodot.
and-
Coverage at the Center for Responsible Nanotechnology.

Oh and friends, I entered my "The Gift" animation into a monthly contest at the OurStage Website - if you sign up for free (no strings) at their website (click judge at the top) you can vote for my animation which is here. I need your votes to win! It's over at the end of the month. Thank you All! (This is a current contest for the month of June.)

Happy weekend!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gina, congrats on your features on so many publications. Being listed on Wikipedia is amazing, and I just love your Dermal Display animation. I'm off to vote for you!

2:04 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Oh thank you so very, very much cruststation!

4:31 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

O! Gina! "The Gift" is beauty full!!! Do YOU mind if I put it on my Blog for peeps to go to???!!!(I'll be going to that website to vote too!) I'll be back later to check more of your Blogs out! I am sorry to hear about your sister, I am GLAD YOU have made this for her!!! SWEET! ps. Love your name!!! tee hee! My daughter's name is Gina!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you turquoise for your kind comments and your vote! Yes, you can put it on your blog, I really appreciate the support. I am so glad you like the animation. Hi little Gina!

6:11 PM  
Blogger MariaJ said...

Gina, your animation is really touching! I was just thinking our blogfriend who passed away couple weeks ago (Daisy Lupin) and I got tears in my eyes. I also mentioned you on my blog.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hello maria J, thank you so much, I am so glad the animation touched you. I didn't know Daisy, but I've been reading about her, she must have been a very special lady, I am so sorry for your loss. You are very kind to mention me on your blog, I really appreciate your support!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home