Monday, August 27, 2007

Two New Heinz Animations



Well technically these are not shiny out of the box new, one I made on the last day of June and the second a little over a week later. I really was feeling tired of contests but Heinz had one that not only would air the winner's commercial during the Emmy Awards, but would give out 57 thousand dollars as a grand prize! That's a very large cash prize, so I thought.......well......maybe one more contest. Late last night I saw that they had chosen the semi finalists, and I wasn't there. But that's okay, I tried my best and I like what I did. I hope you do as well, they were freshly uploaded to my website today, come watch them and read more about it at my Heinz page by clicking here. Have a nice week!

The top image: A still from my The Perfect Combination animation- a love story.

The second image: my Attack of the Edible Tomatoes animation- thank you Mom for this idea!

11 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Gina, I love your 'Reverie' and the butterfrac is pretty cool too

3:47 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

Gina~
Very talented aren't you!!! Love these.
xo
Blue

5:37 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you ali, it's always nice to have feedback!!

12:52 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

You are too kind my dear indigo blue - and so are you.

12:52 AM  
Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

I love them both,but especially the baby hot dog and catsup bottle,it works wonderfully with the music you chose!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Dee Light said...

Too Cool!!!

8:24 AM  
Blogger FrenchGardenHouse said...

Gina, Your work is amazing! You are so talented.
Lidy

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a shame you didn't win, they are both adorable and imaginative :) The babies made me smile.

11:49 AM  
Blogger weirdbunny said...

I like the first one best. Always good to watch your animation Gina !

4:27 PM  
Blogger Still Waters Studio said...

Amazing work! You are very talented.
The babies were adorable. I'm still waiting for the other one to load. Slow connection.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Sherry

4:51 PM  
Blogger Johnny Rem said...

I love the first character - beautifully minimal and full of personality. Great work as always.

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home