Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sundance Postcards



In this photograph you see that my postcards that I self addressed and sent with my Sundance short film submissions have been returned to me. The top one was for my Odyssey animation and the second one, was for The Gift, which you can see someone at Sundance actually drew a little smiley face on! The Sundance Film Festival 2008 will be held January 17-27 in Park City Utah. If you don't hear anything more about my submissions, than neither did I! I woke up to a rainy day today, it's a nice change of pace. I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger turquoise cro said...

Does the Smiley Face one on"The Gift" post card maybe mean that it has been accepted??!!! Let's HOPE so! Gina!!!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

The thought had crossed my mind but I ere on the side of caution so I'm not disappointed : ) Thank you for hoping for me : )

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home