Friday, October 26, 2007

Pegasus (Or Taking Flight)


Click to enlarge.
You all may remember this icon of your childhood, in fact I found myself easily getting carried away with rainbows and other effects when developing the scene, I had to keep myself (or my inner child) reeled in. The end result I think still brings to mind the whimsy of youth while still appeasing the adult eye. At least I hope your eyes agree. Click here to read more about it and view the larger version. Have a nice weekend everyone.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Gina -
I sure do enjoy your work. . .it is mesmerizing. I have just begun researching nano, singularity, convergence and synbio. It promises to be an interesting future. Al

6:27 PM  
Blogger Mod and Mint said...

Love the Pegasus! The little girl in me adores it, and the adult me appreciates the terrific piece of art it is.

1:13 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

O! I freaked out when I first saw this! I had a nightmare about a big white horse up like this when I was little! I screamed bloody loud and woke everyone up that night! hehe I LOVE your super charged horse!!! It is Mesmerizing Gina!!! ps.GLAD someone appreciates my B&W as much as me!hehe

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home