Saturday, August 16, 2008

My animation is going to be on the History Channel this Thursday!

My animation (the dermal display) is going to be on TV! And it's the History Channel too, one of my favorites. Watch the show called "The Works" (Tattoos episode) on the History Channel this Thursday! 10PM 9C. It's supposed to be in the later part of the episode. This is the first time having my work on a TV show! Click here for the shows url.

Also I am working on a project and I would really like to talk to you all about, but I can't discuss it online so if you are interested or remotely curious please send me an email and I will send you the information! And don't forget to let me know your blog handle so I know who you are : ) Looking forward to hearing from you. Click here to email me.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gina,
Great post! Of course I'm interested in the new project that you have. Although I don't have your e-mail so I'll just write that in here. :)
*HUGS*
Angela

3:21 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thanks angela, I went to your blog and gave you my email, hugs : )

11:47 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Loved your demo reel!! :-)

7:35 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you rramone!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Shishir Pandey said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog.

Its great to know that your work is to be shown on TV. I really hope I would some work worthy of showing on TV.

11:43 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

WOOT! I saw it!!! and the credits were too little and too fast, the white lettering, UG! I didn't get to seeeeeeeee your name Gina! Did YOU?!!!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

turquoise cro - thank you for watching! I saw the credit header start with "Dermal Display animation by..." so I knew it was there, but I too could not read any further because it was too fast for me as well. But I did record it so I went right back to try and pause on it, which was hard to do, took awhile before I got it right but even then it was difficult to read - but it did say by Gina "Nanogirl" Miller based on a design (I think) by Robert A Freitas Jr. and it did list our websites just as asked. I was so excited to see my work up there on my tv, so big and wow, all that work paid off! I'm very happy, back to rewind now : )

11:35 PM  
Blogger Still Waters Studio said...

You have been awarded the Brillante Weblog award by Stillwaters Studio.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Oh thank you so much!

2:28 PM  
Blogger TMFA said...

Wow. This looks brilliant! And I love the History Channel.

3:47 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you! Me too ; )

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home