Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Starry Night Goes to Sundance



After I finished my Starry Night animation I wondered if the Sundance Film Festival was currently accepting submissions and they are! So I sent out a "USA shorts" category dvd yesterday! It wasn't' too difficult since I had done this last year and was familiar with the requirements, how to register, fill out the forms and make the dvd cover etc. Last time all I got back was a happy face on my self addressed return postcard and even if I don't get anything more than that this time, there is true gratification in chasing my dream, there really is. But you could wish me luck anyway : ) This picture is of my dvd package that I sent out (click to enlarge).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic dvd cover!! It's those who never quit that are the most successful. :)

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you get more than a happy face back this time. I just love your work!! I also wanted to let you know I'm passing on a blogger award to you. You are such an inspiration to me, not only through your art, but your life.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Wow vickie! Thank you, an award!! Well I'm honored : ) But more than that what you said really touches my heart, you are so sweet and kind and just wonderful to know. I will cherish your words always. Hugs...

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home