Saturday, October 04, 2008

Completed book cover & six internal images



Rembember my book cover posts? My first post on this topic was my first attempt at the cover, it was called Reverie. My second post on this topic churned out the final selection, click here. Now we have the actual book itself and the 6 images that I created for the stories inside. Click the pictures to enlarge. Click here to visit my webpage with larger resolution images and read more about it.
Also new, a Japanese television show is going to be airing the dermal display animation, isn't that he gift that keeps on giving! I'll let you know what it's like when I get my copy.
And the history channel show that featured the dermal display animation has preorders of the DVD available here. Happy creating everyone.

7 Comments:

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Great work! How cool is that. :-)

8:37 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you kindly rrramone!

12:58 AM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

Congratulations!!! Gina! I LOVE all those illustrations! What's the Book?!! Very COOL!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Shez said...

Wow Gina, fantastic news....Congratulations!! Well deserved. Great illustrations.
What is the book about??? Was over at your craft site for first time, and followed the link back here. You are a busy bee. lol
Hope you are feeling better.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Shez said...

Darn forgot what I originally came her for.....I've added your blog here to my links list. I've been meaning to do it for ages. So being the new year and all, finally getting some work done. Hope that is alright....let me know.
Shez

1:17 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Yes of course Shez, thank you for doing so : )

12:27 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

They are sci fi stories. I'm glad you got to check out my craft blog. See you soon.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home