Wednesday, August 26, 2009

You can help me win : )

I'm so excited! My animation has been selected by Hewlett Packard as a semi finalist, but to make it as a finalist, I need your votes! You need to be registered at youtube (which is free) http://www.youtube.com/create_account then make sure you are signed in and go to http://www.youtube.com/hp - (to make sure you are signed in look at the very right top corner of this page to see your user name.) Then up at the top you will see a row of blue tabs, click the "view + vote" tab, you will see my video there among others. I am wearing a black dress with my blonde pony tail down the front of me, the video is called "Who Am I". Click this picture icon to see my video. It is a video about my being a computer animator. After my video pops up you will see on the right side of it that there is a thumbs up and a thumbs down, thumbs up is what you want to click to give me your vote. You are allowed to vote one time a day, all the way through (and including) Sunday. However you are not allowed to vote more than once a day as it is against the rules. But please feel free to spread the word to your friends and family as every vote counts! The prize is 40 thousand dollars and considering my current financial situation you can imagine this would be a wonderful prize indeed. Please vote for me every day and I thank you so kindly for it. Thank you, thank you, thank you so very much!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi dear Gina,
Sure, I just vote on you!
I love your video and I put the Youtube link to my favorite so I can vote every day for you. I will ask to my husband, my daughter and friends to do the same.
Good Luck!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Awesome Sonia, I have such a big smile on right now, you are so amazing to have your family vote as well, what a friend indeed, thank you so much!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Lynette said...

Hi Gina, I just gave your animation a thumbs up, your animation is awesome...thanks so much for visiting my blog and the nice comments. Good luck and I hope you win the contest, your video rocks!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Lynette I am so thankful for your votes, and I am so glad you like the animation and that you are willing to help : ) Thank you!!!!

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Dr Doc dlcs said...

your art is impressive. you are good with it. i am crippled with parkinsons disease and i have a problem holding a steady brush, so i have started working with photo art. i call it fiction photo art and mostly in the form of humor. i know i'm not very good at it but it is a great form of therapy for me. steadys my hands and helps eye cordinations. thank you and i hope you the very best. i consider you my friend and i am here if you wish to post any of your photo art on my sites.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you Dr Doc dlcs - I am appreciative of your support. I am sorry to hear of your condition - all the more reason for the world to support stem cell research and other emerging technologies. My heart goes with you. I think it's wonderful that you have found a way to be creative, it is indeed very theraputic. I would love to look at your websites (and your work) if you wish to post them here to the blog... thanks again and best wishes to you.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home