Thursday, January 08, 2009

My new Digital shop and more art news!

I have my own new online shop (I'm so excited) with unique products featuring my digital artwork! My artwork is on t-shirts, ties, bags, mouse pads, postcards and more! Please check it out, I hope you like it!


make custom gifts at Zazzle

I made a lot of skateboard images (one will be on a upcoming skateboarding DVD art gallery), and my ever giving Dermal Display animation has made it onto a Japanese television show and a French documentary! I made a new animation for a Doritos challenge that I did not place in, but I like the results very much anyway. To art!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gina,

Get on CafePress, DeviantArt and Lulu.com

A big market out there and you are very good with this.

Those 3 websites are the most popular to sell art prints, Tshirts, mugs and Calendars.

Best Wishes,
UD

10:36 PM  
Blogger Shez said...

Wow, congrats on your new shop. Your work is wonderful. Luv the designs. So pleased for you Gina!!!
Sending good wishes too!!! Cheers....

1:25 AM  
Blogger Merisi said...

I was able to watch only your still images, they are fantastic! Good luck with your art.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home