Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yes! My animation won.

Check it out! My animation won, Click here to see. Initially public voting was going to determine the winner of this contest but it was compromised, so they decided to select the winner themselves, and they selected me! Thank you to all my friends and family who are endlessly supportive of all my artistic ventures. This just goes to show that if you keep trying and work hard you really can fulfill your dreams. I'm glad this animation won, because it was very meaningful to me, I hope it is to you as well.

4 Comments:

Blogger David DeGrand said...

Congrats Gina! Your animation was superb, you totally deserved to win.

6:13 AM  
Blogger moby1toby said...

I would love to see the animation but the link doesnt work (or at least any more) - can you try to fix it so i can see it please :)

2:28 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you David, I am so thankful for your support!

11:57 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

moby1toby, what happen was - the video was hosted on the FujiFilm website and they recently took it down. However I did send them an email query asking if I could put it on my site and they said yes, so here it is: http://www.nanogirl.com/personal/inspirations.html

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home