Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Update

I have been updating the Dermal Display webpage by adding media mentions, blog entries and other websites that are covering the animation. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to visit the links. Please, don't hesitate to inform me of any places I've missed! Thanks.

The picture to your left is a graph (from my virtual server) charting how many visitors have been to the webpage. Notice the very dramatic increase since the animation was announced. I've never seen it peak so high.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gina!

I want to congratulate you on your great animation work...Just for you to know, I sent the link to your web page on the dermal display to a couple of the electrical engineers in my company, including the director of research and development. I will let you know once I receive their comments...I am sure they will love your animation!
I have been very busy lately with some production issues and the like. Also this quarter I am working on a MEMS course at the University of Washington.
I am sure that your great work will bring you great professional satisfactions.
Martha

6:57 PM  
Blogger Casual Arting said...

why are you so into copyrighting things??

8:18 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hi Martha, it's good to hear from you again! I imagine you must be very busy, so I am extra appreciative that you took the time out to post your kind comments and to forward the animation. That was very kind, thank you! Good luck with the course and the rest. I'm sure everything will go beautifully for you. Looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home