Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Contest Update and Tangerine Dreams

Okay everyone, the voting for the contest is over (for now) and my inspirations animation made it into this week's finalist spot for the contest! This doesn't mean that my animation has won yet. What it means is that after 8 more weeks (and two more finalists chosen per week) there will be one more final round of voting (I believe near the end of December), so hang on to your passwords because when all the finalists are chosen I will go up against them one last time for that golden 20 thousand dollars, and of course it's you and your votes that decide if I will win. On that note I would like to thank all of you that voted and got me into this finalist round, it's truly amazing that I have your support and we both thank you so much. I'm a finalist, hooray!! I couldn't have done this without you. I'll let you know when the final round begins, and thank you so much!!!
The picture you see above "Tangerine Dreams" is unrelated to the most recent contest, but is a new contest entry for Unikeep, but don't worry, no voting or assistance is required!! Click here.

8 Comments:

Blogger Lola Enchanted said...

I love it!!!!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you lola!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Love your inspirations video! :-)

7:35 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you rramone! Glad you got a chance to watch it : )

9:16 PM  
Blogger this just in said...

Lovely tangerine dreamer there. I really like the composition and the ornate filigree surrounding her lovely face. I only wish there was more soul in those eyes. Like a lot of computer art I see, the "windows to the soul" look dead and lifeless. Otherwise, it's gorgeous.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

this just in - yes you make a good point, but I do think she has a sense of peace in her eyes... Thank you for looking and for leaving your comment! I took a look at your website and it's really terrific work.

3:58 PM  
Blogger this just in said...

Thanks, Gina. :)

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this girl, so pretty!

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home