Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A favor to ask of you

Hello everyone, so we are not generating the kind of financial support we need for our big project, but you can help us by voting for an animation I made for a contest that will award the winner $20,000, which we really need for our project to continue forward. I was chosen as a finalist! But the only way I can win is by having the most votes from you!
You'll have to register, it's free by going here: http://www.offzhook.com/register.jsp (save or write down the username and password you made) after you are registered they will send you an email, click the link in the email, then you'll see a login page, go ahead and log in.
Now you will see a page that says what you can do now, it says "edit your profile, or add events", but you can just ignore that if you want to and go straight to my video page to watch it and vote (you can vote once a day!). My video is called Inspirations and is here - copy and paste this url into your browser or click this link: http://offzhook.com/contestEntry.jsp?id=30
To play the video, click the little arrow in the center of the video. If the video is broken up that is just because it is loading - let it play all weird like that the first time, then play it again, the second time it will play all the way through for you, without stopping. Make sure your volume is on.
Now to vote: right below the video (check the purple "Vote for this clip" click your mouse right into that empty box, so that it is now checked). Hooray, you have voted, thank you! Every vote adds up so please if you have a friend or other that would be willing to help, please spread the word! The voting is up until and including the day of the 27th, this week only. And don't forget, since they do allow you to vote every day this will really increase my odds. So please do, just login here http://offzhook.com/login.jsp?r=profileView.jsp every day to vote, and then go to my video page again, http://offzhook.com/contestEntry.jsp?id=30.
This contest is for and about a camera in which they requested "makeover" as the theme. I turned this idea into a "beauty is everywhere" concept in my animated video. I hope you like it and if by some miracle I get enough votes to win, thank you for helping Jim and I make our big project come to life! Love to all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Gina thank you for your kind wishes, and for taking the time to comment on both of my posts.
I'll be leaving for work soon, but I will come back at the weekend and vote for your entry. Good luck, I do hope you win.
hugs
xx

4:29 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hi sheila, of course it was my pleasure. And thank you so much for your willingness to vote! It wil hope so very much and you are very kind to do so!

4:59 PM  
Blogger JustMe said...

Hi! Thank you for the nice comment on my blog, Gina. I like your sites and animations. It looks like you're a busy woman. I admire your 3D animation ambitions. I need to learn Maya, myself, because it would help my animation career greatly. Us artists have to always keep learning!

Also, I wish you and yours the best health-wise. :)

8:54 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you this Just in! I appreciate you checking my websites out. Busy yes, and loving it : ) I use Maya's competitor: 3DS Max, but I do know Maya is very popular and well liked with the game makers. So it's a good program. And thank you for your well wishes towrds my health, that is very kind of you!

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home