Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Another Neuroticfish!


Yes! I've made two images in two days! So this is my third submission for that Neuroticfish album cover contest. I used a fractal program to generate the main image, I won't go into all of the boring math calculations but it was a lot of fun to see the end results. I then made the fish and fonts with an image editing program and layered them on top of the fractal. You will really want to look at this image on a larger scale to see all the fractal detail, to see much bigger versions of this and all the album covers I made please click here, you will be redirected to a webpage with high resolution links.
You can also see some of my earlier fractal work by visiting here.

3 Comments:

Blogger alaphrench said...

Oh I love the vibrant colors in this one. It'd be a toss up between the last one and this one for me.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is fantastic Gina, love the fractals and fish cut-outs.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home