Friday, August 25, 2006

Zenith


Here is another fractal animation for you. This one demonstrates the infinite nature of the fractal by zooming into one base Mandelbrot. Click here to go to the webpage.
By the way my last fractal animation Odyssey received a response from Benoit Mandelbrot himself, he expressed regret that it hadn't been released early enough to have possibly been shown in an exhibit currently going on in Madrid for which he was going to attend. It was very exciting to hear from him since without his mathematical calculations my fractals would not exist.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is fantastic!!!!! I had never heard of fractals or Mandlebrot until I found them doing some work on my interior design course. My husband told me about them. He now always wants to see your latest work.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you wendy! So nice to have you here. That's interesting, it's amazing how art ties together in so many ways and times. Glad you like it, hope he does too!

1:56 AM  
Blogger One Crabapple said...

oh gina ! this is the first time I have been to your blog and your artwork is stunning !

7:53 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hi there one crabapple, so glad to see you here, and thank you for the kind words! I do have a craft blog that you might like too: http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/
Welcome!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home