Monday, August 28, 2006

Hope


This image is called Hope and in it's symbolism represents my own hope that we as a society continue to learn and grow. Click here to read a lot more about the symbols in this image and to view the high resolution version.
On a side note, a while back I entered the Hershey's Take Five Taste and Believe Film contest and they sent me an email stating that I am one of the top ten! The next step will be to see if I make it to the top five, from there they pick the winner. Keep your fingers crossed for me, I'll let you know what happens!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful image and well done!!!! for getting into the top ten, I bet you don't stop there. Fingers crossed.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thanks wendy, I appreciate that! Win or lose I am very honored indeed! Glad you like my new image : )

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool another competition, best of luck to you!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thanks cruststation!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

Gina, this is wonderful. I am linking you to my blog today!!!
I already read the other post that said you didn't make it to the top five...I find that extremely hard to believe.
I love this, with the mathematial equations, the dna sequencing and the binary code...what is in your brain? Lots!
Cheers.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hi blue the spa girl, I'm so glad you have been enjoying the blog and thank you for making it all worth while : )

6:22 PM  
Blogger Val said...

Wow. The imagery and the detail, along with message, blows me away.

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home