Saturday, November 04, 2006

dandelion


This piece was the most sequential animation that I have done. It was generated for the film2music competition in which registrants are asked to select a track from the composers cd and create a video to accompany it. Previous to this competition I had been busy producing "The Mark" for the aniboom contest. This meant that I had only a couple weeks to create and complete this one. As elaborate as a concept this piece was, the time line wasn't feasible but I crunched through nights without sleep to get it in on time. I just barely made it, but I made it!
So the prize for this one is not only money but meetings with a famous producer and agent! And this time, it's no sweat to vote, you don't have to sign up or register for anything, no typing at all, it's just one click and "send", okay so technically that's two clicks, but that's all just clicks!
Come watch dandelion here - an animation about hope and faith in ones future dreams. Thank you all!

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so good you are so talented. I always watch in awe of you creative skills. Good luck.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you so much wendy, so lovely of you to say.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

well well well miss gina what can one say? I think you are a genius. Found you through Gemma's blog (I think!) It is hard to remember as I have been looking through this and your Dandelion film, I voted for you, and wow.
I am overwhelmed by you. I will be back! I will be telling others to go vote for you. Blessings..xo
Love this nanotechnology thingy you are into.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

Annabelle's Pastoral Dreams. My mistake :)

7:28 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

i watched the film several times. very dreamy, sweet, the music goes so well with it. i did vote for you. good luck gina.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

hi blue the spa girl, I am so glad you enjoyed your visit and I am truly flattered by your post! I hope to continue to generate your interest. I am so appreciative of your vote and your willingness to pass it along, thank you so very much.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

hello jessica dear! I adore your description, that is the feeling I was hoping to exude. It sure was interesting trying to animate to the specific peaks and valleys of the song, so it's nice to hear from you that it worked out! And thank you so much for your taking the time to vote for me!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

i loved your blog and will be back. I already linked you to my site!
xo

7:12 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Oh that was really nice of you blue the spa girl, thanks!

12:09 AM  
Blogger iguru*vision said...

I enjoy your anim so well, so vote , and so proud of you.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you so much for your continued support fusionlin!

5:03 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Whoa! That was wonderful. I can't even imagine what it must be like to have the creativity and knowledge to create something like that.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Awww, thanks Jackie!

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful piece. You've created something unique and visually stunning. It works perfectly with the music. I'm glad I found you on the net. Thank you
Jan

10:28 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thanks Jan that's so nice of you!

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home