Thursday, August 31, 2006

New License

I went in for a new license today and someone said that they thought the animating was really getting to me, I don't know why?



Okay so I made this! It is my computer generated 3 dimensional anime self. I had the most fun creating the background!

Hershey contest update: I went to the website last night and it appears as though they had selected their five and my animation wasn't there. No sweat, I'm on to the next thing already! I actually entered it last minute anyways, so it was an honor to be in the top ten.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The animation of you is so cute it should be in a computer game! Love the background.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

You're the first post, thank you cruststation!

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to move straight on to the next project. You did so well to get as far as you did. I love the animation of you. I would look like a boy in that sort of format I fear.

4:29 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thanks wendy I really appreciate that! You would look great in any dimension, as you are beautiful inside and out!

11:12 PM  
Blogger weirdbunny said...

Gina one day you'll be famous then they'll say we should have picked her.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gina, If it's not too late.. could you please resend me the link to the "wind" website please. I cleaned up and lost the email they sent me. Thanks xox.

2:52 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Oh yes of course nicole! Come vote for my video "Wind Makes the world Go Round" here:
http://www.windblows.us/

Please everyone, come vote!
Read about this contest here:
http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com
(the "Been Distracted" post)

9:20 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

That is uber sweet my dear weirdbunny! Thank you.

9:21 PM  
Blogger hannah said...

cool, it really looks like you!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hey thanks Hannah!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home